Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pin-up Girl

Yesterday I took pin-up girl style photos. I was lucky enough to find a super nice gentlemen who let us take pictures in his hanger at a nearby airport. I ended up taking 200 photos while there and plan to print the best one out on 11x15 inkjet paper to give him as a thank you. After those shenanigans, we went back to my house and took around 75 more photos. My favorite photo from the entire day is the one below of her in the trunk of my friend's car. The colors, the pose, the pure sexiness of it -- all adds up to complete win.

Krystal was a wonderful model and I hope to work with her again the in future.




My friend Rick was my photo assistant for this shoot and is a real sport. I asked him to reenact some of the poses Krystal did for a few laughs. So I have one question for anyone who is reading this blog:
Who did it better?





No comments:

Post a Comment