Sunday, April 20, 2014

Lights, Camera, and....

 Progress!!!!

My background stand, two backgrounds, three lights and two umbrella-style reflectors came in on Friday. No longer will I be a slave to the sun for decent light!

I've been meaning to buy lights for awhile but never really had much incentive... until last week. I got a text asking if I would be interested in taking new pictures for a podcast that I will keep unnamed until it's more official. I said of course and then ask when it might be. He said he wasn't sure at the moment. As far as I know, it could be next week or a month from now or maybe it won't happen after all. But I want to be prepared and hope for the best.

I kind of hope it's a few weeks away, or even a month. This way I have time to mess around with the lights and figure out what works best.

More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment